How to Register for Summer Camps:
1. Please review the different available camps using the blue buttons above.
2. Once you have decided on the camp(s) your child will attend, please complete the Registration form. You only need to select a t-shirt size if your child is attending day camp or another camp that states they will be providing t-shirts.
3. You must submit a form for each individual child.
4. Please login to Gradelink(our new system) to pay for your child's camp(s). You must indicate in the "memo" section which camps you are paying for.
Day Camp Information
1. Summers at L.E.A.D. is open to all students who have completed K3 through 6th grade (completed school year at L.E.A.D. Academy).
2. Registration fee is $80 per child. (This Registration Fee is only for Day Camp, not Academic or Athletic Camps.)
3. Tuition rate for regular day (7:00 am - 3:00 pm) is $105 per week for the first child and $90 per week for additional siblings.
4. Tuition rate for extended day (3:00-6:00 pm) is an additional $10 per day.
Camp Dress Code
1. Campers will wear their camp t-shirt and shorts every day. You will be given 2 shirts when you register. Additional shirts cost $5. Your child will be sent home if they are not dressed appropriately.
2. Campers must wear close-toed tennis shoes or water shoes.
3. Campers are encouraged to bring a change of clothes, especially on water days. Please label clothes with a name!
4. Campers will be outside for a large portion of each day. Please apply sunscreen to your child before he/she comes to camp. We encourage the campers to reapply often.
1. Payment is due on the first day of each week. You may also pay for the entire month/summer at one time.
2. Payments may be made through Gradelink.
1. Campers are not to bring electronics or technology devices to camp. However, they are encouraged to bring a book to read during reading time.
2. Do not bring toys, pillows, or blankets to camp.
Thank you for sending your child to Summers at L.E.A.D.! We are excited about what the summer holds for us. If you have any questions please call (850)995-1900 for day camp or (850)889-7080 for academic/athletic camps. Our summer office hours are 8:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday.