1. Summer at L.E.A.D. is open to all students who have completed pre-K through 5th grade (rising kindergarten through 6th grade) - from any school.
2. If your student has a 504 or IEP, you are required to submit those documents with your registration form.
3. Registration fee is $25 per family.
4. Tuition rate for regular day (8:00 am - 3:00 pm) is $85 per week or $20 per day per camper.
5. Tuition rate for extended day (7:00-8:00 am / 3:00-6:00 pm) is an additional $15 per week or $5 per day per camper.
6. A schedule for the summer can be found HERE.
1. Campers should check in at 8:00 am. We begin our morning assembly and rotations promptly at 8. Early drop off for extended day students begins at 7:00 am.
2. Drop your camper off in the morning at the back portable (where we have extended day during the year). Campers will be greeted by counselors and directed where to go to check in with their counselor.
3. Pick-up for regular day is at 3:00 pm. Please come inside the portable or go to the playground to pick up your child in the afternoon.
4. Extended day (3:00 pm-6:00 pm): Please come inside the Berryhill office and text your child's name to the phone number displayed to have a staff member walk your camper from the back for pickup.
1. If your child comes early, he or she may bring breakfast and eat in the portable. Breakfast is from 7:00am-7:45am. If your child comes at 8:00, do not send a breakfast.
2. Campers must bring their lunch every day.
3. There will be a snack time each afternoon. Please send a healthy snack.
Camp Dress Code
1. Campers will wear their camp t-shirt and shorts every day. You will be given 1 shirt when you register. Additional shirts cost $5. Your child will be sent home if they are not dressed appropriately.
2. Campers must wear close-toed tennis shoes or water shoes.
3. Campers are encouraged to bring a change of clothes, especially on water days. Please label clothes with a name!
4. Campers will be outside for a large portion of each day. Please apply sunscreen to your child before he/she comes to camp. We encourage the campers to reapply often.
1. Payment is due on the first day of each week. You may also pay for the entire month/summer at one time.
2. Please place your payment in the black drop box located in the portable. Checks may be dropped directly in the box. If paying with cash, please place it in an envelope and put your child’s name on the outside.
3. Payments by credit card can be made in person or over the phone during regular office hours. Note that there is a $3 convenience fee for each payment made this way.
1. Campers are not to bring electronics or technology devices to camp. However, they are encouraged to bring a book to read during reading time.
2. Do not bring toys, pillows, or blankets to camp.
Thank you for sending your child to Summers at L.E.A.D.! We are excited about what the summer holds for us. If you have any questions please call or stop by. Our summer office hours are 8:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday.